- 8 oz. Baby Lettuce Mix
- 4 oz. Butter Lettuce, 1” pieces
- 3 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- 1/2 tsp. Whole-Grain Mustard*
- 3 oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 1 Tbl. Marcona Almonds, chopped 1/4”
- 1 Tbl. Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ea. Avocado, 1/2” pieces
- 4 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 oz. Garbanzo Beans, cooked
- 3 oz. Cucumbers, 1/2" pieces
- 3 oz. Red Beets, cooked, 1/2” pieces
- 2 oz. Green Beans, blanched, 1/2” pieces
- 2 oz. Asparagus, blanched, 1/2” pieces
- 2 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- Place the baby and butter lettuces into a mixing bowl. Combine the balsamic vinaigrette and whole grain mustard. Pour the dressing into the bowl and gently toss the ingredients together. Place equal amounts of the lettuce mixture into two chilled salad bowls.
- Place the quinoa, Marcona almonds and sunflower seeds into a clean a mixing bowl. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil into the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss ingredients together.
- Place equal amounts of the quinoa mixture and all other remaining ingredients side-by-side (in rows) over each salad.
- Pour a little more balsamic vinaigrette evenly over each salad.
(*)Vegan options are available at specialty food stores.View More Recipes