- 3-1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbl. Cornstarch
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbl. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbl. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Yolks
- 2 Cups Buttermilk
- The Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Slices
- Whipped Cream
- Prepared Fresh Strawberry halves, Blueberries & Raspberries
- Pre-heat oven 350'F.
- Prep cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Powder, Salt & Baking Soda until combined.
- Mix Butter, Sugar, Oil & Vanilla using a small hand mixer. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add Eggs and Egg Yolks one at a time, mixing and scraping bowl with each addition.
- Add dry ingredients in three additions (1/3 at a time) alternating with half the Buttermilk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Deposit prepared batter into paper cupcake liners. (approx. 1/3 cup per cupcake)
- Using a 1 oz. scoop, deposit a scoop of Original cheesecake in the center of the batter in each cupcake.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 Minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool to room temperature.
- Top cupcakes with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Makes approx. 32 cupcakes