- 1 Whole Orange (already cut)
- 16 Pieces Pineapple (already cut)
- 1 Whole Apple (already cut)
- 24 oz. Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6 oz. Riesling
- 3 oz. Spiced Rum
- 3 oz. Simple Syrup
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 3 oz. Mango Juice (or Guava Juice)
- 3 oz. Passion Fruit Juice (or Frozen Tropical Juice Concentrate)
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher. Cover and store in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Fill glass with Sangria Base (stir base).
- Top with splash of Soda Water.
- Garnish with a spoonful of fruit from the pitcher.
- Cut orange in half from navel to stem.
- Slice each half (going across) into approximately ¼” slices creating orange half moons.
- Slice two ¼” – ½” wheels from pineapple.
- Cut wheels into 8 equal size triangle pieces (like a pizza).
- Trim off rind.
- Cut apple into quarters and remove core.
- Slice each quarter into approximately ¼” slices then cut in half again.