- 1 each Corn Cob
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Chile-Lime Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 6 each Cilantro Leaves
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the husks, silk, and stems from the corn cob and rinse under water. Pat the cob dry with a paper towel.
- Using a sharp knife and careful knife skills, cut the cob in half across the middle.
- Then, place each half upright on the cutting board with the cut side down. Very carefully, cut the corn in half lengthwise. Place the halves flat onto the cutting board and cut in half lengthwise again. You should end up with 8 corn ribs about 4-1/2” long.
- Place the corn ribs onto the hot grill with the kernels facing downward. Grill for 2 minutes until the kernels develop a light char.
- Flip the ribs onto one of the other two sides and grill for 1 minute. Flip to the final side and grill for one more minute.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and place them onto a plate with the kernels facing upward.
- Brush the charred corn ribs with mayonnaise. Sprinkle half of the chile-lime seasoning evenly over the ribs. Then, sprinkle the corn with half of the parmesan cheese.
- Pile the ribs randomly on your favorite serving dish. Sprinkle the rest of the chile-lime seasoning and the cheese. Thinly slice cilantro leaves and sprinkle them evenly over the corn ribs. ENJOY!