- 1 ¼ oz. Bourbon Whiskey (Knob Creek or Yellowstone Select preferred)
- ½ oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- ¾ oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Passion Fruit Puree
- 1 dash Peychaud's Bitters
1. Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker without ice.
2. Add ice to cocktail shaker and shake hard 15-20 times.
3.Strain contents of the cocktail shaker into appropriate size glass filled with fresh ice.
4. Garnish with an Orange Peel - twist peel over drink to express oil and lay on top of drink.
1. Mix equal parts Sugar and Boiling Water. Stir until thoroughly incorporated. Chill in refrigerator (for at least 1 hour) until ready to use.