- Slices of your favorite cheesecake – recommended flavors include: Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, Vanilla Bean, White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Hershey’s® Milk Chocolate Bars
- Honey Maid® Graham Crackers
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Place the cheesecake slices into the freezer for several hours until they are “deeply chilled.”
- Remove the deeply chilled slices of cheesecake from the freezer and cut into squares approximately ¼” thick. Set aside.
- Place 3 squares of Hershey’s® Milk Chocolate onto a Graham Cracker square.
- Use a crème brulée torch to carefully warm the Milk Chocolate until it starts to get “shiny” across the top (approximately 15 seconds.) (If you do not have a crème brulée torch microwave for a few seconds).
- Cut a Jumbo Marshmallow into 1/3’s and place one of the 1/3’s (cut side “up”) on top of the warmed Milk Chocolate.
- Use a crème brulée torch to carefully toast the Marshmallow until it turns a nice toasted brown color (approximately 30 seconds.) Note: Use a small container lid to “fan out” the flame when the Marshmallow reaches the ideal color. (If you do not have a crème brulée torch microwave for a few seconds).
- Place the deeply chilled Cheesecake square directly onto the toasted Marshmallow and immediately top with another Graham Cracker square.