Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Cups
- 2-1/2 cups Coconut Flakes, shredded & sweetened
- ¼ cup Sugar, granulated
- 5 Egg whites from large eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 TBSP + 1-1/2 tsp. Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Melted Chocolate
- Deeply Chilled Slices of The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake (We recommend White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle™, Dulce De Leche Caramel & Vanilla Bean Cheesecake)
- Whipped Cream
- Sundae Toppings (We recommend Toasted Coconut, Toffee Pieces & Dark Chocolate Shavings)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the Coconut Flakes in a large mixing bowl and stir with a spatula to breakup any chunks.
- Add the Sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the Egg Whites & Vanilla. Stir to evenly coat all the coconut.
- Add Melted Butter and continue to stir until coconut is evenly coated.
- Spray non-stick spray into a 12-well muffin tin.
- Use a 1 oz. scoop to scoop ¼ cup of Coconut Mixture into each well of the muffin tin. Use your fingers to press the mixture into the bottom & sides of each well to form the shape of a cup. Use the bottom of a glass or small plastic container to press down and tightly pack the coconut into each well.
- Transfer to pre-heated oven and bake until light golden brown (approximately 20-24 minutes).
- Allow to cool before assembling cheesecake cups.
Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Cup Assembly
- Spread Melted Chocolate inside cooled Coconut Macaroon Cup.
- Use an ice cream scoop to take a scoop of cheesecake from the deeply chilled slice. Place scoop into prepared Coconut Macaroon Cup with melted chocolate. Use a spoon to flatten down the cheesecake so it’s level.
- Cover top of cheesecake with Whipped Cream.
- Sprinkle with Toppings.