- 1 cup Chorizo, raw
- 1/4 cup Yellow Onion, diced 1/4"
- 1/4 cup Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, diced 1/4"
- 1 Tbl. Butter
- 2 ea. Fresh Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup American Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 ea. Corn Tortillas 4" (Street Taco Style)
- 1 Tbl. Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Jack Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps. Chipotle Mayonnaise*
- 1/4 cup Fried Potato Sticks*
- 2 Tbls. Pico de Gallo, drained*
- 1 tsp. Cilantro, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Black Beans, warm
- 1 Tbl. White Cheddar Cheese, grated
- As needed Guacamole, Sour Cream & Your Favorite Salsa
- Place the chorizo into a nonstick pan and break up with a rubber spatula. Add the onions and pepper mix and continue to cook until the onions and peppers begin to caramelize. Set aside in a warm place until needed.
- Heat the butter to a light sizzle in a small non-stick sauté pan set over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggs, American cheese and half of the cheddar cheese into the pan and scramble to incorporate. Continue cooking until the eggs become slightly firm.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas evenly with canola oil and place onto a gridle or large nonstick pan to heat (10 - 15 secs.).
- Flip and sprinkle the grated jack and remaining cheddar cheese evenly onto the tortillas, continuing to heat until the cheese begins to melt, and the tortillas are soft and warm (10 - 15 seconds).
- Place the tortillas, side by side and cheese side up onto a large platter. Place the chorizo and peppers mix evenly into each tortilla.
- Place the eggs evenly into each taco.
- Drizzle the chipotle mayonnaise evenly into the tacos.
- Place the potato sticks evenly into the tacos. Place the pico de gallo evenly into the tacos.
- Sprinkle the cilantro (1 tsp.) evenly onto the tacos.
- Place the black beans into a small dish and sprinkle the white cheddar cheese onto them.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream and your favorite salsa
*Use your favorite recipe or high-quality prepared ingredient.View More Recipes