- 2 oz. Canola Oil
- 4 ea. Salmon Portions (4 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper, ground
- 10 oz. Kale, sliced
- 2 oz. Lemon dressing
- 2 ea. Avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 8 oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 4 oz. Brussels Sprouts, sliced 1/8”
- 2 oz. Arugula
- 4 oz. Cranberries, dried
- 8 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- 2 Tbls. Garlic Aioli*
- 2 oz. Almond Crust
- 1 oz. Radishes, thinly sliced (24 slices)
- Lemon Zest
- Heat the canola oil in a large non-stick, oven-safe sauté pan set over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper and carefully place into the pan. Cook for approximately 1 minute or until the fish is lightly seared. Flip the fish over and cook for another minute. Remove the fish from the sauté pan and transfer into a baking dish. Place the fish into a preheated oven set at 350°F and cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
- While the fish is cooking place the sliced kale into a mixing bowl. Ladle the lemon dressing into the bowl and aggressively toss and “massage” the ingredients together.
- Add the avocado, quinoa, Brussels sprouts, arugula and dried cranberries into the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Ladle the Balsamic vinaigrette into the bowl and gently toss all of the ingredients together.
- Place equal amounts of the salad mix into four serving bowls.
- Remove the fish from the oven and spread equal amounts of garlic aioli over piece. Sprinkle equal amounts of the almond crust over each piece of fish. Place the fish back into the oven for 30 seconds to warm the crust.
- Place the fish on top of each salad. Place the sliced radishes evenly over the salad.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest evenly over the salad and salmon.
*These items are readily available at most major supermarkets and specialty stores. Personal recipes may also be used.View More Recipes