Pineapple Moscow Mule
- 2 oz. Vodka (your preference)
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- ½ oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 3 oz. Ginger Beer (Bundaberg or a Ginger Beer on the sweet side is preferred)
- Add the following to a cocktail shaker without ice: Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Simple Syrup, and Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker and shake hard 2-3 times.
- Before straining, add the following to the cocktail shaker: Lime Wedge (squeeze & drop into the cocktail shaker) and Ginger Beer.
- Strain contents of the cocktail shaker into appropriate size glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a Pineapple Half-Moon by bending and inserting into the glass against the rim. (Candied Ginger optional)
- Cut pineapple in half through middle of pineapple (not through core).
- Place flesh side down and cut pineapple in half again.
- Place quartered pineapple core side down. Cut ¼“ slices creating semi circles or half-moons.