Pineapple Cheesecake Popsicles
- 2 Slices Original cheesecake
- 20 oz. can Dole Crushed Pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 Tbl. Diced Maraschino Cherries
- ½ Fresh Lime
- Place 2 Slices Original cheesecake in a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, evenly incorporate all of the cheesecake ingredients and crust together to create a filling with the consistency of a thick pudding.
- Add Crushed Pineapple with Syrup. Use spatula to evenly incorporate the Pineapple into the cheesecake mixture.
- Add Diced Maraschino Cherries.
- Squeeze juice from ½ Lime into the mixture. Use spatula to evenly incorporate the Maraschino Cherries and Lime Juice into the cheesecake mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a pitcher with a narrow spout.
- Pour the mixture into the Popsicle Mold being careful not to fill beyond the fill line.
- Snap the popsicle sticks into place, and place filled Popsicle Mold Holder into the freezer.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold holder. Pour hot water over individual molds for approx. 30 seconds to release popsicles.