- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets, cut into 3/4” to 1” pieces
- 4 tsps. Rice Flour
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Coarse Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour Batter*
- 1/2 cup Korean Chile Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Green Onions, sliced 1/8”
- 1/8 tsp. Lime zest, minced
- 1/8 tsp. Black/White Sesame Seeds
- 1 wedge Lime, wedge
- 2 fz. Ranch Dressing*
- Place the cauliflower pieces, rice flour, baking powder, salt and pepper (pinch) into a small mixing bowl and toss to incorporate. Do not discard any excess flour.
- Ladle the rice flour batter into the bowl and fold to incorporate.
- Fry the cauliflower pieces at 350 degrees until golden brown and crispy (approx. 4 mins.). Drain over the fryer and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Heat the Korean chile sauce in a non-stick sauté pan set over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cauliflower into the pan, tossing to incorporate.
- Mound the cauliflower into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the green onion, lime zest and sesame seeds evenly over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the lime zest evenly over the cauliflower.
- Ladle the ranch dressing into a small dish and serve on the side with the lime wedge.
*Many Quality recipes can be found online
Korean Chile Sauce
Yield: 1-1/2 cups
Shelf Life:3 days
- 1/2 cup Kalbi Sauce*
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbls. Kecap Manis
- 3 Tbls. Korean Chile Paste (Gochujang)
- 1 Tbl. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbl. Ginger, peeled, minced
- 1 Tbl. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsps. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Sriracha
View More Recipes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until incorporated and smooth, scraping the sides occasionally to ensure even blending.
- Transfer into a storage container until needed