- 6 oz. Brussels Sprouts, washed and drained well
- 1 oz. Brussels Sprouts Leaves
- Pinch Coarse Salt
- 1 slice Bacon, cooked crisp, chopped
- 1 oz. Maple-Butter Glaze*
- Carefully remove some of the whole outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts and set aside.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into quarters and fry them until completely cooked, hot throughout and slightly crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Fry the Brussels sprout leaves until crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels. Sprinkle a little coarse salt over the crispy leaves.
- Place the quartered Brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl. Add the chopped bacon into the bowl. Drizzle the Maple Butter Glaze evenly over the ingredients and gently toss together. Place onto a serving plate or into a bowl.
- Gently mound the crispy Brussels sprout leaves on top of the quartered Brussels sprouts.
*Available in fine food markets. Recipes can also be found in various cookbooks. View More Recipes