First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 40 years The Cheesecake Factory has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can take great care of you.
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is always our number one concern, and we wanted to share with you some actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty.
We are following all local ordinances regarding our restaurant hours, occupancy limits and dining restrictions, and are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments.
As all of our cities and neighborhoods have transitioned to allowing take-out and delivery service only, we are here to help you continue to enjoy your Cheesecake Factory favorites whether you order online and pick them up in our restaurants, use our curbside service, or have them delivered to your doors (where available). Due to the current situation, we are offering a slightly limited menu for now. Please click Order Now and choose your location to see the most accurate menu.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in all of our restaurants, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens and pagers after each use
Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance
Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests
Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils
Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car - it’s like our drive thru
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils. (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
- Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
Our delivery provider DoorDash has implemented the following:
- Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, "Leave it at my door." You can also leave additional details about the drop-off location, such as "Leave next to the plant" to help your Dasher.
- They are offering hand sanitizer and gloves to Dashers.
- They are also in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices.
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our company so special. With that as our guiding principle:
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are maintaining benefits eligibility for all staff members who may not be able to maintain the required work hours, either due to their own illness or lack of available hours.
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
Chairman, Founder & CEO
David M. Gordon