The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated proudly supports charitable organizations and schools in the communities we serve. Each General Manager has a monthly charitable giving budget. Donations are made in the form of $25 gift cards for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about. Please note that The Cheesecake Factory does not participate in food donations or food sampling for events, nor do we make cash donations or provide cash sponsorships of individuals, teams or organizations.
If your school or organization is interested in our program, please submit a donation request to your local Cheesecake Factory no later than 30 days prior to your event. Your request must be written on your school or organization’s official letterhead and should include the following:
- The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
- Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- A copy of the organization’s current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, if applicable.
- A contact name including address, phone number, and email, if available.
- Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered.
Sorry, we cannot support organizations that fall into the following categories:
- Programs that promote religion
- Individuals seeking aid
- Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)3 status
- Political organizations or candidates
- Conferences; seminars; or reunions
- Research projects
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Capital campaigns