Summer Strawberry Cheesecake Treats
- Large Strawberries
- Slices of your favorite cheesecake (we recommend The Cheesecake Factory’s Original, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®, Mango Key Lime, Vanilla Bean, Fresh Banana Cream and Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake)
- Assorted toppings (confetti sprinkles, toasted almonds, toasted coconut, Oreo crumbles, toasted peanuts, brickle, etc.)
- Using a paring knife, cut off the top of the Strawberries just below the stem.
- Carefully hollow-out each Strawberry using a paring knife.
- Cut-off the bottom of each Strawberry to create a flat area that will allow them to stand upright.
- Place Slice of Cheesecake* into a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, evenly incorporate all of the cheesecake ingredients and crust together to create a filling with the consistency of a thick pudding. *Note: If using Mango Key Lime Cheesecake, first cut off the bottom crust and finely chop the crust before adding to mixing bowl.
- Use spatula to transfer cheesecake filling into a Pastry Bag with a star tip
- Fill hollowed-out Strawberries with cheesecake filling and top with your favorite topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.