Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
Serves: 1 portion
4 slices - Sourdough Baguette, sliced 1/2” thick
1/2 fz. - Olive Oil
6 oz. - Crab and Artichoke Mix (Click here for our recipe)
2 tsps. - Buttered Breadcrumbs, toasted (personal choice)
1/2 tsp. - Parsley, chopped
- Brush each slice of bread evenly on both sides with olive oil. Place the bread onto a flat grill or into a pan set over medium heat and cook until the slices have become crispy and lightly golden.
- Heat crab and artichoke dip in sauté pan set over medium heat, stirring frequently until it is warm throughout.
- Place the crab and artichoke dip into the small serving bowl. Sprinkle the toasted buttered breadcrumbs evenly over the crab & artichoke dip.
- Slice each piece of grilled bread in half at a slight angle.
- Place the bowl of crab dip and the grilled bread slices onto a serving plat
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over crab dip and bread.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Grilled Chicken
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls
- Warm Asparagus Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- White Chicken Chili