SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
3 oz. - Belgium Endive, cut into 1” pieces
2 oz. - Butter Lettuce, cut into 1” pieces
2 oz. - Romaine Lettuce, cut into 1” pieces
1 oz. - Radicchio, cut into 1” pieces
1 oz. - Baby Arugula
4 oz. - Poached Chicken, sliced thin
1/4 tsp. - Kosher Salt
1/8 tsp. - Ground Black Pepper
8 slices - Fresh Pears, peeled & seeded, sliced 1/4” thick (approx. 2 oz.)
2 fz. - Low-Calorie/Low Fat Vinaigrette*
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Mound the ingredients into a large serving bowl.
3 ea. - Tomato Wedges
1/2 oz. - Bleu Cheese Crumbles
1/2 oz. - Candied Pecan Pieces*
3 Sprigs - Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
Pinch - Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Place tomato wedges around the salad.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese and candied pecans over the salad.
- Garnish the salads with sprigs of Italian flat leaf parsley, and chopped curly parsley.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores. Popular recipes are also readily available on websites and in various cookbooks. The exact calorie count will vary depending upon the specific ingredients used.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls
- Warm Asparagus Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- White Chicken Chili