Santa Fe Salad
4 ea. - Chicken Breasts (4 oz. – 6 oz. each), boneless, skinless
4 ea. - Whole Corn On The Cob, husks removed
4 ea. - Corn Tortilla, cut into thin strips
1 lb. - Romaine Lettuce, sliced thin
1/2 lb. - Black Beans, cooked, rinsed, drained well
2 cups - Southwestern Dressing*
1/2 cup - Spicy Peanut Sauce*
4 oz. - Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
4 oz. - Roma Tomatoes, diced
1/2 oz. - Cilantro Leaves
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the chicken breasts onto the broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done, hot, juicy, and tender. Slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Place the corn onto the broiler and cook until they are lightly grilled all over. Cut the corn kernels off of the cob.
Fry the tortilla strips until they are very crispy.
- Place the chicken, corn, tortilla strips, lettuce, and black beans, into a large mixing bowl. Add the Southwestern Dressing and Spicy Peanut Sauce into the mixing bowl.
- Toss all of the ingredients together.
- Place equal portions of the salad mixture onto the serving dishes.
- Sprinkle a little grated jack cheese, diced tomatoes, and cilantro leaves over each salad.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores. Popular recipes are also readily available on websites and in various cookbooks.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls
- Warm Asparagus Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- White Chicken Chili