1 lb. - Mesculin Mix
1 lb. - Grilled Chicken Breasts sliced into thin strips
8 oz. - Red Bell Peppers sliced into thin strips
8 oz. - Yellow Bell Peppers sliced into thin strips
8 oz. - Fresh Green Beans (blanched) cut into 3” pieces
8 oz. - Cucumber Slices
4 oz. - Red Onion cut into small pieces
8 oz. - Fresh Mango cut into small pieces
1 tsp. - Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp.- Ground Black Pepper
8 ea. - Egg Roll Wrappers* (6”) fried crisp
4 oz. - Sweet & Sour Sauce*
4 oz. - Macadamia Nuts toasted and chopped
1 Tbl. - Sesame Seeds toasted
4 oz. - Carrots, peeled sliced into 1” thin strips
1 oz. - Green Onions sliced into 1” thin
1 cup - Balsamic Vinaigrette
1/4 cup - Seasoned Rice Vinegar*
1/4 cup - Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. - Sesame Oil*
- Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- Brush a little sweet & sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, and then the remaining salad mixture.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- Garnish each a salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Grilled Chicken
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls