1 lb. - Belgium Endive, cut into 2" pieces
4 oz. - Radicchio, cut into 2" pieces
4 oz. - Watercress, excess stems removed
2 oz. - Baby Arugula
4 oz. - Bleu Cheese Crumbles
8 oz. - Candied Pecan Pieces*
8 oz. - Shallot Vinaigrette*
Pinch - Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Place the Belgium endive, radicchio, watercress, and arugula into a mixing bowl.
- Add the bleu cheese crumbles and candied pecan pieces into the mixing bowl.
- Ladle the dressing into the bowl. Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Place equal amounts of the salad onto the serving plates.
- Garnish the salads with a little sprinkle of chopped parsley.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores. Popular recipes are also readily available on websites and in various cookbooks.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Grilled Chicken
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls