Crab and Artichoke Mix
Yield: Approximately 2-1/4 lbs.
(Used in our Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip. Click here for the recipe)
1 slice - White Bread, minced
3 oz - Cream Cheese
1 cup - Heavy Cream
5 oz. - Sour Cream
4 oz. - Mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. - Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp. - Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp. - Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp. - Old Bay Seasoning
6 oz. - Artichoke Hearts, drained, cut into 3/4” pieces
1/2 lb. - Crabcake Mix (personal choice)
1/4 lb. - Crab Meat (lump or backfin)
- Place the minced bread and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and over the other ingredients. Mix the ingredients together evenly combined.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and old bay seasoning into the mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Add the artichoke hearts, crabcake mix and crab meat into the bowl. Gently “fold” into the other ingredients being careful not to break up the large lump pieces of crab.
- Transfer to a clean storage container.
- Cover, date and store under refrigeration.
- Ahi Carpaccio
- Baja Chicken Hash
- Butter Bean & Bacon Soup
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crab and Artichoke Mix
- Endive Salad
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- French Toast Batter
- French Toast Napoleon with Strawberries
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Luau Salad
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Morning Quesadilla
- Santa Fe Salad
- Shrimp Creole
- SkinnyLicious™ Grilled Chicken
- SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls