The Cheesecake Factory created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the opening of our first restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. And even with over 145 restaurant locations now in the U.S., we're just as original today as we were when we first opened!
In addition to The Cheesecake Factory restaurants, the company also operates two bakery production facilities that produce over 60 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products.
We have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence, and uncompromising quality are critical to success.
We know that outstanding people make it all happen. Each individual’s efforts and skills are necessary to the success of our company as a whole. As a staff member, we will invite you to share our company mission, “To Create an Environment Where Absolute Guest Satisfaction is our Highest Priority". And our company values will guide your daily actions and ensure that the work environment and company culture is filled with memorable moments.
• People - Our Greatest Resource
• Quality in Everything We Do
• A Passion for Excellence
• Integrity, Respect and Responsibility
• Service Mindedness
• Dynamic Leadership
We do this by honoring our Company core value of Integrity, Respect and Responsibility.
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Take Out bags are made of recycled material and are
treated with an additive to start biodegrading within 1
• Our napkins, cocktail napkins and paper towels are all
made from 100% recycled material.
• We utilize online ordering and online documents to
reduce paper waste in our administrative functions.
PETE (most widely accepted materials at recycling
• Our new hot cups do not require a Java Jacket and are
insulated with corrugate not foam.
• Larger case packs to reduce the total number cases
shipped around the country saving on fuel.
• Electronic invoicing.
• Using U.S. based companies.
• We continue our efforts to set up Harvest Programs for
nightly food donations.
We will continue to challenge ourselves and our business partners to find ways to improve and embrace green initiatives where possible, and help Mother Earth in the process.