- 1 slice White Bread, minced
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 5 oz. Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 oz. Artichoke Hearts, drained, cut into 3/4” pieces
- 1/2 lb. Crabcake Mix (personal choice)
- 1/4 lb. Crab Meat (lump or backfin)
- 4 slices Sourdough Baguette, sliced 1/2” thick
- 1/2 fz. Olive Oil
- 6 oz. Crab and Artichoke Mix
- 2 tsps. Buttered Breadcrumbs, toasted (personal choice)
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley, chopped
View More Recipes
- To make the mix, place the minced bread and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and over the other ingredients. Mix the ingredients together evenly combined.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and old bay seasoning into the mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Add the artichoke hearts, crabcake mix and crab meat into the bowl. Gently “fold” into the other ingredients being careful not to break up the large lump pieces of crab.
- Transfer to a clean storage container.
- Cover, date and store under refrigeration.
- Brush each slice of bread evenly on both sides with olive oil. Place the bread onto a flat grill or into a pan set over medium heat and cook until the slices have become crispy and lightly golden.
- Heat crab and artichoke dip in sauté pan set over medium heat, stirring frequently until it is warm throughout.
- Place the crab and artichoke dip into the small serving bowl. Sprinkle the toasted buttered breadcrumbs evenly over the crab & artichoke dip.
- Slice each piece of grilled bread in half at a slight angle.
- Place the bowl of crab dip and the grilled bread slices onto a serving plat
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over crab dip and bread.