- 3 oz. Kale, washed and sliced thin
- 2 oz. Blueberries
- 1 fz. Lemon Dressing*
- 2 oz. Butter Lettuce, inner portions
- 2 oz. Baby Lettuce Mix
- 2 oz. Baby Spinach, whole leaf, cleaned
- 2 oz. Broccoli, blanched or roasted
- 2 oz. Pears, fresh or grilled, cut, 1/2” to 3/4” pieces
- 1 oz. Red Onion, sliced thin, soaked, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 oz. Arugula
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- 3 fz. French Mustard Vinaigrette*
- 1/2 ea. Avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 oz. Red Seedless Grapes, cut in half
- 1 oz. Almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1Tbl. Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- Place the sliced kale and blueberries into a mixing bowl.
- Ladle the lemon dressing into the bowl aggressively massage and mix the ingredients together. Make sure that all of the blueberries are smashed.
- Add the butter lettuce leaves, baby lettuce mix, spinach, broccoli, roasted pears, red onions and arugula into the bowl.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper. Ladle the French mustard vinaigrette into the bowl and gently toss all of the ingredients together.
- Place equal amounts of the salad mixture into chilled serving bowls.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of the avocado, grapes, almonds and sunflower seeds over each salad.
* Your favorite vinaigrette recipe may be used for this salad. View More Recipes