- 4 ea. Chicken Breasts (4 oz. – 6 oz. each), boneless, skinless
- Black Pepper
- 4 ea. Whole Corn On The Cob, husks removed
- 4 ea. Corn Tortilla, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb. Romaine Lettuce, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb. Black Beans, cooked, rinsed, drained well
- 2 cups Southwestern Dressing*
- 1/2 cup Spicy Peanut Sauce*
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 4 oz. Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 oz. Cilantro Leaves
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the chicken breasts onto the broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done, hot, juicy, and tender. Slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Place the corn onto the broiler and cook until they are lightly grilled all over. Cut the corn kernels off of the cob.
- Fry the tortilla strips until they are very crispy.
- Place the chicken, corn, tortilla strips, lettuce, and black beans, into a large mixing bowl. Add the Southwestern Dressing and Spicy Peanut Sauce into the mixing bowl.
- Toss all of the ingredients together.
- Place equal portions of the salad mixture onto the serving dishes.
- Sprinkle a little grated jack cheese, diced tomatoes, and cilantro leaves over each salad.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores. Popular recipes are also readily available on websites and in various cookbooks. View More Recipes