Available on our SkinnyLicious® Menu
- 1 lb. Belgium Endive, cut into 2" pieces
- oz. Radicchio, cut into 2" pieces
- 4 oz. Watercress, excess stems removed
- 2 oz. Baby Arugula
- 4 oz. Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 8 oz. Candied Pecan Pieces*
- 8 oz. Shallot Vinaigrette*
- Pinch Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Place the Belgium endive, radicchio, watercress, and arugula into a mixing bowl.
- Add the bleu cheese crumbles and candied pecan pieces into the mixing bowl.
- Ladle the dressing into the bowl. Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Place equal amounts of the salad onto the serving plates.
- Garnish the salads with a little sprinkle of chopped parsley.
*Available in supermarkets and specialty stores. Popular recipes are also readily available on websites and in various cookbooks. View More Recipes