- 8 oz. Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. Romaine Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. Red Cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- 4 oz. Bean Sprouts
- 2 oz. Green Onions, chopped
- 8 oz. Poached Chicken, sliced thin
- 8 oz. Sesame-Plum Dressing (available in fine food markets)
- 16 ea. Mandarin Orange Segments
- 4 oz. Crispy Rice Noodles
- 4 oz. Crispy Won Ton Strips
- 4 oz. Blue Diamond Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tsps. Black & White Sesame Seeds
- 2 ea. Snow Peas, sliced thin
View More Recipes
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Mound the ingredients into a large serving bowls.
- Place the mandarin orange segments around the salad.
- Top the salad with a little more crispy rice noodles and won tons.
- Sprinkle the Blue Diamond slivered almonds and sesame seeds over the salad
- Garnish the salad with some thinly sliced snow peas.