Available on our SkinnyLicious® Menu
- 1 lb. Ahi Tuna (#1 Sushi Grade)
- 4 fz. Soy-Ginger Sauce*
- 4 oz. Marinated Cumber Salad**
- 2 oz. Pickled Ginger *
- 1 oz. Wasabi Pesto**
- 1/2 fz. Togarashi Aioli**
- 1/2 ea. Avocado (small)
- 1 tsp. Toasted Black and White Sesame Seeds*
- Green Onions, sliced very thin
- Carefully cut the ahi tuna into 4 equal portions, approximately the same shape and size. Place the ahi portions between two pieces of plastic wrap, and (using the proper utensil) gently pound the ahi into thin, wide flat pieces.
- Remove the plastic wrap from one side of the ahi portion, and carefully invert it onto a serving dish of your choice. Remove the remaining piece of plastic wrap.
- Pour the soy-ginger sauce into small ramekins and place the onto the plate, next to the ahi. Place the cucumber salad and pickled ginger onto the plate near the soy-ginger dipping sauce.
- Drizzle the togarashi aioli over the ahi.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and green onions over the ahi as a final garnish.
*Available in supermarkets and oriental specialty stores.
**Available for purchase at many Asian restaurants. Recipes are easily found on websites and in various cookbooks. View More Recipes